• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Information about armies stats

Toursy

Alchemist
Hello everyone,

I was quite surprised to notice that we can't know the stats of the armies on the app, clicking on the "i" just give some general informations... so it's quite difficult to know which units are more interesting... since the stars doesn't give much of informations either (sorcerer for elf with 3 starts makes less damage than the blossom mage level 1).

Then I found out on the forum a list of the unit with the stats...but the results during my fights were not matching (some unit that were said less powerful than others were actually weakest during the fight). I had to go in game (with computer version) to figure out that the stats of the unit on the website were not accurate !

I was wondering if you could please add the informations of the stats for the units on the application for tablets and phones since it's a very important informations (and since stars system is a bit confusing).

FieryArien

Necromancer
+1 I’d love to have the detailed troops info as they have in the browser.

As for the list - do you speak about the wiki (link is here)? Is the info there wrong? In such a case I bet reporting of the problem would be appreciated. Just make sure that you are comparing the base stats, not stats improved by various Wonders and even temporary buildings. I believe you can hover your mouse over the values to see the values split into base and bonus info. But it’s been months since I even logged into browser version, so my remarks about browser interface are not exactly reliable. ;-)

Gargon667

Mentor
I am not saying the info anywhere is guaranteed correct, but are you sure you have adjusted the values for the units weight? Which is to say squad damage rather than unit damage? That would be my first guess where to look for a discrepancy...

No way to get real info in the App, you simply have to know the units by heart before using the App for fighting, or accept less than perfect results...