• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Fellowships Increase maximum fellowship members

DeletedUser707

[Summary] - We need to expand the fellowships to more than 25 players.
[Details] - It is getting to be difficult to trade within the fellowships due to such a low number of players in the fellowships.
[Reasons for implementing] - Not enough of each goods being traded around due to too many members having very few of specific goods. If we had more members we could phase that out and have a lot more ease to trade goods for those of which we have a abundant amount of for goods that we really need.
[Impact on other game features] - Only thing that would be impacted is the number of guilds and trading would start going faster and we would be able to build more things and faster.

DeletedUser417

If you are in a good FS, 25 is more than enough. It is very hard to have 25 active players so if the maximum would be increased, Archmages will be in trouble finding more than 25 active players. You just have to put some effort in finding active players with the right booster factories if trade in your FS ain't good :)

DeletedUser707

You two obviously have never played any good games then, 25 is definitely not enough. This was not here for your opinions, this is more of a demand then a request. This game is going to fail if things dont change.

DeletedUser330

You two obviously have never played any good games then, 25 is definitely not enough. This was not here for your opinions, this is more of a demand then a request. This game is going to fail if things dont change.

Wow.

I guess a public chat forum isn't the place for opinions after all. Why didn't anyone tell me this before?

DeletedUser

-1 for the idea. This game is still way too new for FS to need to be larger. There are still not enough active players yet – 25 is more than enough if you find the right people.

-1 for the demand. You won’t get anywhere if you demand things from the developers. The game isn’t “going to fail” simply because the FS only take 25 players.

Deleted User - 13667

Its a public forum. You have your ideas to improve the game. Others too have their own. Whether you get flamed or not is dependent if others are in favor.

This idea is to restrict trading to within the fellowship. Goes against the intention to have more communication among players

It is not a necessity. There is a trader available. You can trade with others too.

DeletedUser462

Hey mate,

I will go a little off topic here but I just hope you would read something. It's a friendly advice from me and you can decide on your own if you are going to take it or not. Never go so negative in a post to other members in a game community or to the game developer as well. They will never take your idea seriously if you do so, no matter how good or bad it is. Such attitude cannot help you to convince anyone into anything and you don't have to believe me because you have just witnessed it yourself.

Otherwise, your idea is not a bad one. But I think the game needs some more features and active players before considering this move.

My two cents.

DeletedUser707

I have played every game of Innogames, only reason I am playing this one is to see if they are developing better games with better quality of playing. So far I have been very disappointed in how this game has been going. My FS have had to push people away due to having a full roster already, we have a sister FS already and is filling up as well. It is way past the time to bump up the maximum numbers. I have been also playing on the Beta world as well and I got sick of it because barely anyone was on there or all fellowships that really mattered was full. Like I said, this needs to happen and ASAP so that top notch players dont leave and give up due to how slow things are going for them. One can only collect there resources so many times before they get sick of it without upgrading or getting what they need. I know this is true because I have done it before myself. You all can say what you want but I have been doing this for quite some time now.

Deleted User - 50840

I have played every game of Innogames
As have many of us
better games with better quality of playing
Inno has been doing a remarkable job of improving their games over the years. Remember the serious issues that was plagueing tribal wars in their first 5 worlds
My FS have had to push people away due to having a full roster already
You will find that in all the top Fellowships. A well balanced fellowship requires leadership that are willing to set the good of the fellowship above the good of the individual.
top notch players dont leave and give up due to how slow things are going for them
Many "top notched" players as you call them actually LIKE the pace of the game.
One can only collect there resources so many times before they get sick of it without upgrading or getting what they need
It sounds like you are not getting the goods that you need in trading within your fellowship... Perhaps it comes from the fellowship accepting players on a first come basis and not according to the needs of the fellowship... or maybe a case of poor leadership... Time for a new fellowship perhaps?