• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Inappropriate town names

DeletedUser3227

What can be done about town names that are extremely inappropriate? I know that some young children also play this game and they do not need to see things that are blatantly sexually offensive

DeletedUser3034

From the rules:
§1 Communication

The following rule applies to all content (posts, profiles, private messages) generated in Elvenar and to each area of the game where players can post their own text or graphics, including the Support system.

• Insulting other players and the use of language in an abusive/offensive context is forbidden.
• We do not accept profiles, player names, fellowship names or any other publications that the Support team finds to be illegal, insulting, threatening, abusive, real-life-aggressive, sexual, politically extreme, religiously fanatic, racist, playing down the use of illegal drugs or promoting the use of said substances or in any way inappropriate.

I personally also feel the town in question violates the rules.

DeletedUser3227

Thanks for the input. I have sent a ticket and it's being investigated

DeletedUser

I've seen a couple get moderator edited in the past, so hopefully it will get taken care of soon.