• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered In Amuni, Chapter 13. How do I increase prestige level?

SkyRider99

Immortal
Apologies. It is late night here. I am a bit dim-witted. What is the prestige level you are chasing?

Chapter 13 was a long time ago for me. :)

Sir Derf

Adept
From the Elvenar Wiki:

Prestige​

A new requirement appears with this new race, Prestige Prestige . Prestige works similar to culture and is needed to build or upgrade certain buildings like Amuni Manufactories.

You will get Prestige from the Temple of the Dunes. Portal Monuments are used to boost the Temple's Prestige.

FabulousSueP

Dreamer
I've built all the Portal monuments. I don't have enough prestige to update all the Goldsmiths and Trapmakers to lvl 4 as required by the quest. And the quest doesn't have a 'decline' option.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @FabulousSueP Have you got your Portal at Level 4? This will also increase the amount of Prestige :)

Kind Regards

Herodite

Giraffi

Enchanter
Want to take a short cut through the chapter? This is one where portal profits can still be used very effectively and the chapter quests will become declinable once you reach the next chapter.