• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Implemented Improvement on visiting/messaging/expelling fellowship members

DeletedUser

[Summary]:
Add a button for visiting, sending a message and expelling in the member's tab within the fellowship menu.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]:
Yes. No results found.

[Details]:
A single-click button next to a member's name for sending them a message or visiting their city.

[Reasons for Implementing]:
As a Mage of my fellowship I find it extremely annoying that when visiting member's cities I have to click on their name and then click "Visit" while trying my best not to expel them in the process.

The messaging button is just there so one doesn't end up with the same issue when clicking "Send message", should a "Visit" button be implemented.

The "Expel Member" button is there because it has little point to exclude this button if the previous two have been added.

[Balance]: N/A

[Visual Aids]:

Current method:
elvenar_source_original_fellowship-members-visiting.png

Alternative method:

elvenar_edit_fellowship-members-visiting.png

This is indeed a minor issue, but I think it shouldn't cost the devs too much time either. On the plus side for any Members and Ambassadors out there: it reduces clicking twice to one click. That can save you 24 clicks a day! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Agree. I don't have this issue currently, but have in the past and this can be particularly dodgy if your mouse lags.

DeletedUser414

I "love" how it's much more bothersome to Help my Guild as opposed to the randoms in my discovered area. 6 clicks to Help two discovered people. At LEAST 10 to help two Guild members (+the loading screens). But i guess- good job on making Helping my discovered area not all that bothersome :p

DeletedUser

I would like this. I have almost accidentally expelled people before...