• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Improve the Spire

Elryar

Dreamer
Hello, so this is a suggestion that I've been thinking about. Most of the time, the Spire chests give me Spell Fragments. I'm accumulating so many of them that I can't possibly use them all. My suggestion would be that you could, perhaps, tweak the percentages of the rewards, so that the other rewards like time boosters and combining catalysts etc. have a higher percentage chance (perhaps an increase of 5-10%). Additionally (or alternatively), you could add a Spell Fragment store that allows you to buy things with the fragments, so that we don't just accumulate stacks of tens or hundreds of thousands of them that we'll never use. You could perhaps have artefacts or non-evolving buildings from past events in this store, for example, Phoenix or Mermaid Artefacts, for something like 50,000 to 100,000 Fragments each, maybe more, maybe less.

Last edited:

Gargon667

Mentor
if you use the search function you´ll find tons of suggestions on this topic :)
And yes I agree with you on the use for SF part :) A change in percentages (to less SF and more other things) would in fact be an improvement of the rewards which I don´t find necessary at all.