• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

important buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser4878
  • Start date

DeletedUser4878

Every city has its SCHOOL( :culture: + :kp: ), MALL ( :culture: + lots of :coin: ), HOSPITAL ( :culture: + :human: ). each building is big and able to upgrade to number of floors. Maybe, a big fair :oops: for FS to make it works like MH.
And, I hope to have any huge cartoony sculptur to show off and make my city special and different:confused:

DeletedUser

This is Elvenar, a fantasy-based game, not SimCity or any of its variants. Inno has a game that has things similar to what you suggest called Forge of Empires. You might want to try it, if you haven't already, you may like it. :)

DeletedUser5093

We currently have a few unique buildings in the form of Magic Academy, Barracks, Main Hall, Trader, etc. I think your suggestion of expanding this to include things like a school, mall (merchant's market?) and hospital (healer's quarters?) could work well and I don't think they'd be out of place in a fantasy-based game, they'd just need their own unique take on the concept.

I like the idea of a Fair Ground as well. Perhaps it could be something that regularly changes, as travelling fairs come and go? So the benefits it provides would maybe change at random. Or it can be used in events? I think it's got a lot of potential.

DeletedUser4878

sorry, that was just suggestion which I thought it would be welcomed.
no more games of this greedy company, they get our precious time for nothing. the games require a lot in a long time, and it is a bad idea to use money with it. it is really wasting time, DATA and money.
in the last FS adventure, i spent more than 2000 diamonds, but we couldn't even open the third rubbish box.