• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Imbalance in Tournaments

forictori

Adventurer
It was a thread about imbalances in Tournaments totally independent, but a Moderator did combine it with "News from Beta". They said we should make this discussion there.

m4rt1n

Adept
It was a thread about imbalances in Tournaments totally independent, but a Moderator did combine it with "News from Beta". They said we should make this discussion there.

Maybe a moderator should now split off the discussion into its own thread again, so everyone can easily also take part without having to go to the beta thread, as I believe all changes that prompted the debate are now live and it is of interest to everyone that plays tournaments a lot including me.

DeletedUser6458

Guys, as interesting as it is to hear different views and opinions of things, do you not think it might be better if one of you started a new thread about imbalances in the game as you are taking this thread off topic. This is supposed to be a thread about things happening on beta and although your debate might have started about a change that happened in beta it has now moved on to a subject that is game wide. I am a little surprised that the powers that be have not said anything yet. I mean no offence guys i just wanted to mention it. :)
It is a good point Timneh, however there seems to not be much debate about this anymore and I believe the thread can move on from here...