• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

New Game Features I want to buy KP with Sentient Goods

DeletedUser2437

[Summary]:
Add the ability to purchase KP or AW packs with T4&5 goods.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]:
Looked over all open suggestions and several pages of the archives going back past February when T4 was added. Did not see anything resembling this.

[Details]:
I suggest a system allowing players to spend Sentient goods to purchase KP or AW packs similar to how we can buy KP with coins and goods. Unlike the current system however I would like to suggest that the costs start higher, reset daily, and require all three goods per tier rather than just our own boosted good. Since the developers are generally working to slow down players racing through the tech tree, I would be happy to buy AW using this method instead of raw KP.

My current idea is this: A second page for KP purchases, offering 3KP AW packs in exchange for equal values of each tier of sentient goods.
The first pack would sell for 1000 platinum, treegum, and moonstone.
You would need all three types of goods to buy this.
This same deal would also exist for the T5 goods.
The second pack of each tier would cost 2000 of these resources, and increment in units of 1000.
These increasing costs would reset back to 1000 daily at the same time goods decay.

[Reasons for Implementing]:
There is a lot of complaints going around right now about how hard it is to trade Sentient goods. This is primarily due to the fact that after completing the chapter and upgrading manufacturies, these goods serve no purpose other than to decay.
By implementing this system you have not only given a purpose to continue producing Sentient goods but also ensured constant daily trade of them among the highest chapter players.

[Balance]:
The high starting point and scaling costs limit the amount of KP a player can buy while the daily reset ensures that there is no point where buying KP with goods becomes unfeasible. The diminishing returns ensure that equal effort is made to produce goods of all tiers. The need for seeds to produce sentient goods ensures that players wont be able to fill their towns with only sentient goods production.

DeletedUser5976

Even though I am far from those chapters, I can see the merit of this suggestion. It would benefit both people who are done with one of these chapters and people who are starting to play it.

m4rt1n

Adept
Sounds to me like a very good idea, given all I have read about the lack of sentient goods being traded, and another way to help boost wonders.