• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

I think I read before that we will get new spell for upgrading?

DeletedUser6404

Tenth chest done for a few weeks now, today soon also, where is the spell we wonder?

Do not make promises you can not deliver, a few false advertisements have been recognized. It is not good. We play the game you make, you trick us, the trick is on you. We find another game. Hope you get your stuff sorted, and gems of knowledge is a really good team player, don't mess them up. You are changing the paterns, lets see what you do and what will happen.

DeletedUser

First we gonna spread the early word about our plans with upcoming new spell, what we plan to add at the end of 2018
Then we gonna nerf their cities and give a free MR, so that they fall in love with MR and buy them.
No one will guess what we are doing haha.
and we do a special 48hr sale for 10% off MR to make sure people buy a couple cheap now and then later buy at full price, and because we haven't quite made buildings upgradeable with a spell you can pay to upgrade them...

Timneh

Artisan
Wll done @LazyTony i forgot about that. The new NH and the increased storage were supposed to happen soon after they were announced so i wonder how long the new quest system will take because they said that will not happen quickly.

DeletedUser

I read somewhere about a Royal Restoration Spell, what it is?

Killiak

Artisan
Currently it's a blueprint you can receive from the 10th chest in the tournament. They only work on Magic Residence and Magic Workshop, leveling them up a chapter.

After the Great Event Building Nerf of 2018, and the tremendous anger of the players, Inno told us they'd change this blueprint into the Royal Restoration spell, which would allow them to also work on Event buildings, leveling them up a chapter when/if possible.

Unfortunately, we have heard very little about it since the announcement.