• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered I have noticed people not dissapering

DeletedUser

I know there is meant to be 90 days, but my neighbour has been gone for about 6 months now and a lot of others that have been inactive for quite a while. Any chance of a clean up in my area, some new faces would be nice. Thank you.

DeletedUser289

If it's Arendyll you mean, it's not the default world for new players any more. Be careful what you wish for. They might remove inactive players that you can at least get coins from, with nobody to replace them.

DeletedUser219

Plus, as you may have gathered by now from the other threads on this subject, inactive players are only removed after 30 days if they have not reached the third tier of research

DeletedUser

so what if they reach tier 3 they don't get deleted?

DeletedUser

so what if they reach tier 3 they don't get deleted?
Precisely. Cities that have reached chapter 3 won't (ever) get deleted. That is, until the devs decide to change their policy towards deleting inactive accounts. Same goes for any cities where diamonds were bought (excludes the first 200 free diamonds you get from the start of course). Those cities never get deleted either, according to the current policy of Innogames.