• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question I have literally hundreds of runes. What use are they?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Bangt there will be use for them in the future. You will get to certain stages of your AW Development where you will need to fill the Rune Wheel again in order to upgrade so keep piling :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah, you'll use a few of them, but once you've gotten to the point that they are plentiful the numbers are probably only going to increase... unless any other use for them is introduced. I have getting on for a thousand of some of them now.

Paladestar

Enchanter
Greetings @Bangt there will be use for them in the future. You will get to certain stages of your AW Development where you will need to fill the Rune Wheel again in order to upgrade so keep piling :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

I have a level 30 Golden Abyss, with the level 31 rune circle completed and ready to go. I still have 3,608 GA runes left, how will I ever have a use for these, unless a new feature is added that makes use of them? For example, a way to break certain runes for shards (outside of the current hitting a duplicate rune on a circle method).

Gargon667

Mentor
I have a level 30 Golden Abyss, with the level 31 rune circle completed and ready to go. I still have 3,608 GA runes left, how will I ever have a use for these, unless a new feature is added that makes use of them? For example, a way to break certain runes for shards (outside of the current hitting a duplicate rune on a circle method).
the current method won´t work for you either unless you sell your 31 GA and start over at 1 lol ;)

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team

I concede that is quite a hoard you've got there. I think it's just the nature of the game that they will eventually start to pile as you continue through your journey. Whether this is something the team are aware of/taking into account for the future I'm unsure but I do understand what you mean!

SummerJoya

Alchemist
I found this thread talking about Golden Abyss. I'm wondering if upgrading GA to next 31 level is worth. I'm looking for more population. Should I place Thermal Spring of Youth instaed? Benefits one and other AW?

Gargon667

Mentor
I found this thread talking about Golden Abyss. I'm wondering if upgrading GA to next 31 level is worth. I'm looking for more population. Should I place Thermal Spring of Youth instaed? Benefits one and other AW?

The GA does not give more pop after lvl 30, only more gold, so that is no use at all.

You can build a Thermal springs, but depending on play style it can be useful or useless. It certainly is an expensive AW to upgrade and the higher you upgrade the less you get for every upgrade.

You can upgrade your Mountain Halls to lvl 30, if you haven´t done that yet, it gives exactly the same amount of pop as the GA (at the same level of course) as an added bonus you get the goods boost as well, which can save you a few factories and save even more pop that way.

Apart from that I recommend playing the spire, you get the occasional Magic Residence and especially if you are in a gold medal FS you gain diamonds so you can buy more Magic buildings :)