• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Hungry Bear

Jake65

Sage
If I feed my (yet to be built) Brown Bear, does the unit production bonus apply to the troop productions that are already complete and waiting for collection?
I'm assuming yes but would like to be sure how it works before I build it.

TIA :)

C-Nymph

Necromancer
Yes, the bonus is applied every time you pick up units from your training facilities. So units that were already sitting there ready to be collected will be influenced by the bonus effect. Feed first, then collect. The term 'unit production bonus' is a bit confusing, because it's basically a pick up bonus, not so much a production bonus.

Jake65

Sage
The term 'unit production bonus' is a bit confusing, because it's basically a pick up bonus, not so much a production bonus.
Yes, this is the bit that had me wondering.
Thank you :)

SkyRider99

Immortal
Feed first, then collect. The term 'unit production bonus' is a bit confusing, because it's basically a pick up bonus, not so much a production bonus.
Yep. The same applies to the Magical Manufactoring enchantments and the Storm Phoenix. I feed that greedy little bird, and apply a couple of MMs, before I collect my overnight 9-hr productions.