• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Human residence Level 5 update

DeletedUser505

Hi, I face the following problem. I have unlocked the research field or tab for Advanced Residences in the Evolving section. I move one of my level four residences to a space where it has plenty of space to expand from three sides (the fourth side is connected to a road) and yet on the update window the 3x2 is still red which means that the building has not the space it needs for its update. What am I doing wrong? I can't turn the building and moving it in the middle of my free space without any road attached to it makes it impossible to open the residence's update window.

EDIT: Please disregard the question. I just figured out that I can update the residence anyway even when the 3x2 requirement is in red. My apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Although you said to disregard the question, its because the building goes in a certain direction when it updates and if it was on the other side of the road with sufficient space then it wouldn't be in red, plus when you update it when its in red with the sufficient space then it says Update and Move (or the other way round)