• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question How would one get a blueprint?

Chrysanthia

Seeker
Blueprints are fairly simple for me and my fellowship to gain, from getting the tenth chest in tournaments. But others may not be so fortunate. Players with no fellowship or are in a fellowship that doesn't normally get the tenth chest may have trouble getting one. If I were one of those players, how would I gain a blueprint then?

Monohr

Spellcaster
Get in a better fellowship :eek::diamond:

Well... one should do his part as best he can, according to his available time of course. Then start looking for better fellowships. Letting the results speak for him. Some archmages use elvenstats to check the results. It's always best to be in a fellowships with like-minded people.
That's the only way to get blueprints for free.

Then of course one can buy them. When needed to craft artifacts, one goes for 300 diamonds.

Events are another source of blueprints, if one buys the royal pass.

Last edited:

Monohr

Spellcaster
Sometimes, i don't know if it's every time... when one starts a chapter, there is an offer to buy some buildings. One of those will produce a blueprint in 20 hours. The building expires in 10 days.
That means you can get 12 blueprints out of it.
But the bundle goes for 40-something pounds here in uk.

SkyRider99

Immortal
Get in a better fellowship
Best answer. :)

1693302382383.png