• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

How to make a Ton of Coins in 3mins!

Sameer

Novice
after thinking a lot, finally i made 5.6Millions coins in 3 minutes.
I'm sure that I'm not only the one who are doing this trick.

How did I do this?
Most people are using coin rain (it's ok) then they are going to waste their coins on wholesalers (don't do that, stop it here).
Build Cultural or Settlement buildings that require a massive amount of coins to be built, then cancel the construction and you will get half amount of coins back. (so you don't need to waste coins on wholesalers)
"Build and cancel the construction multiple times if you have enough coins in your main hall"
when your main hall's coins are left less then you can refill with your tax collection or by using coin rain.

NOTE: Not every building requires goods. find a building that fits you (most building requires coins and supplies only and you can refill with coin or supply windfall) e.g: as I'm in the dwarven chapter so I used the dwarven portal for this trick it requires 355k coins and 12400 supply and when I cancel so it gives me half amount back
I'm going to try another trick after 1h if that trick will work then our coins not going to waste I hope that one will be the best, stay tuned

Regards.
Sameer from -
1f1f5_1f1f0.png
1f1f5_1f1f0.png

EN1 - Arendyll

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20220725-112939.png
    ice_screenshot_20220725-112939.png
    919.2 KB · Views: 135