• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How to create 5 Toolboxes in 24h from 4 Workshops?

DeletedUser8409

You buy MW's to help your game city. this is an EVENT with different rules as is always the case.
If you have nothing productive to say, best to say nothing at all. The event is a part of the game, events aways have been. I managed to get from chapters 1 to 14 with regular workshops and have never ever struggled for supplies. I bought these relatively recently to help with events by freeing up space, not to go short of workshops.
and where have you been explictly told you dont need 5 workshops to create 5 toolboxes?...im sure we would all like to make this happen:eek:
Here
Though, generally speaking, despite these new quest conditions, the Magic Workshops have not been devalued with these quests. The main benefits for these buildings are higher production output per city tile. That means you need fewer of these buildings compared to regular Workshops to have the same production output, which simultaneously frees up more space in your city for other buildings. These benefits remain unchanged. For different (types of) quests, these buildings still have a significant advantage, e.g. quests requiring to gain a specific number of Supplies of which there are two guaranteed to appear in the event, plus chances in every other quest segment as part of the pool of random quest conditions.
The explicit purpose of the Workshops is to have fewer buildings, which is why I have 4 Workshops. The quests have not devalued the Workshops according to @Muf-Muf and @Dizzy Lizzie which means it must be possible to complete the 5 Toolbox quest with my 4 Workshops. If its not, then needing fewer of these buildings has been voided as a benefit because more buildings are needed, so the Magic Workshops have been devalued and the benefits have been changed. It is explicitly there.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
The quests have not devalued the Workshops according to @Muf-Muf and @Dizzy Lizzie which means it must be possible to complete the 5 Toolbox quest with my 4 Workshops.

Well thats true. you can build 5 toolboxes with 1 workshop. so you must be able to complete 5 toolboxes with 4 workshops....the quest is to build toolboxes, not produce supplies. so your buildings have not been devalued as they still produce more supplies than a regular workshop.

DeletedUser8409

Well thats true. you can build 5 toolboxes with 1 workshop. so you must be able to complete 5 toolboxes with 4 workshops....the quest is to build toolboxes, not produce supplies. so your buildings have not been devalued as they still produce more supplies than a regular workshop.
Creating 5 toolboxes in 5 days or 2 days is not the same as creating them within 1 day which was the question.

I couldn't care less about the supplies. I was able to cope just fine with 7 regular workshops, the purpose of magic workshops was to require fewer of them not to increase supplies - my supplies total didn't change when I exchanged 6 regular workshops for 3 premiums for diamonds. If I need more workshops to create toolboxes then the regular toolboxes are better than magic ones, especially since they require fewer population than a magic one does.

Killiak

Artisan
I think that Thagdal is being deliberately provocative and insulting (calling people dumb dumbs) and the best way to deal with that sort of behaviour is to not respond.

There is actually a report button that can be used to make sure that such kind of behaviour gets the reward it so richly deserves.