• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How to create 5 Toolboxes in 24h from 4 Workshops?

DeletedUser8409

I used to have 7 regular level 32 Workshops, I sold 6 of these and replaced them with 3 premium workshops that produce the same output as 6 regular workshops. These provide all the output I require even producing troops 24/7, I have no need for a further increase in output.

From 7 regular workshops I could create 5 toolboxes in 24h no problem, without using time boosters or diamonds, even keeping 2 free to create supplies however I wanted.

However from these 3 premium and 1 regular without using time boosts or diamonds how can I create 5 toolboxes in 24h?

@Muf-Muf and @Dizzy Lizzie

Last edited by a moderator:

hawk the slayer

Spellcaster
As it stands you cant. But I'm optomistic that the devs will see sence and allow MW to output double the quest items.
If they dont do that or find some other way to make MW worth the investment then who on earth will ever buy them in future

DeletedUser8409

The event launches tomorrow. I'm not looking at this point for future developments or generalities but specific to my city in my case. I've been assured by Muf Muf and Dizzy Lizzie that the premium workshops haven't been devalued so I'm trusting they have a solution I haven't seen.

Not for vague generalities or vague wishes about the event. My question is very specific to me personally. With my 3 premium workshops I paid diamonds for and 1 regular, which combined produce the output of 7 regulars, how do I personally complete the 5 toolbox quests in 24 hours without time boosts or diamonds?

I'm not seeing their solution so specific to me what is it please?

DeletedUser6357

1. If you have a population and a place, build more workshops.
2. If you do not have a population, you sell manufactories and build workshops. At the end of the event, you sell workshops and build manufactories.
3. If you have a population but you don't have space, you sell residences and build workshops. At the end of the event, you sell workshops and build residences.
4. If you do not have a population and a place:
a) You buy more space, build residences, build workshops.
b) You sell the barracks and mercenary camps and build workshops.
(ba) As the armor becomes redundant, so do you.
c) You sell all cultural buildings and start living modestly.

NB
- If you perform 4.b you will not be able to complete the army recruitment tasks in the event. But you will have a workshop.
- If you cperform 2. you will not be able to complete the production tasks. But you will have a workshop.
- If you perform 3. you will not be able to complete the gold mining tasks. But you will have a workshop.
- If you complete 4.c, you will not be able to complete the gold and supplies tasks. But you will have a workshop.

# Of course, you can sell the portal and all buildings of the guest race - the more you are in the development of the guest race, the more space you will free up, and build residences and workshops. The guest race is unlikely to be offended by this impolite behavior, and they are not relevant to the tasks of the event.

If you've read all this and still have a desire for more workshops, it might be a good idea to ask yourself - What the hell am I doing in a game of Innogames?!

DeletedUser8409

Thanks for your advice Viskyar but none of your solutions will work for my specific case.

1. No I don't really and I have 7 workshops worth already, I don't need more supplies I just need to be able to create 5 toolboxes which I've been assured is possible as my premiums aren't devalued. Oh and it would take a month roughly to build up residences and workshops to Halflings so the event will be over by then.

2. I have no manufactories to sell. I'm a fighter not a caterer, my supplies are enough to cope even with a level 30 AW speed training boost, hence I don't need more supplies as it isn't possible to increase my demand any further, and I get my goods from event buildings etc. I've already had to spend the last few weeks building T1 manufactories I didn't have or want. I've tried starting upgrades on workshops but once the manufactories have been built there's no more time left and event starts tomorrow.

3. N/A no spare residences to sell. I only have 4 magic residences total, no regular residences, was sufficient for my needs not having manufactories.

4a - No time to build workshops and residences before event will be over.
4b - I've already sold the Training Grounds to get population freed up to build my manufactories that I don't need!
4c - Selling cultural buildings won't give me population. In fact I've even placed population buildings I didn't want to gain some population.

5. No guest race. Finished Constructs, waiting for Chapter 15.

So I'm stuffed as it stands. But its fine, @Muf-Muf and @Dizzy Lizzie must have a solution for me to create 5 toolboxes from 4 workshops because my premium workshops haven't been devalued by this event. Just waiting patiently to hear the solution.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in here as I have read many, many posts on this subject...1st it was yours and everybody elses choice to buy magic residences and magic workshops, should this make you superior to everybody else that did not buy them, personally I think not. IMHO, I believe INNO created this new way of doing quests by not allowing people to build temporary workshops in order to slow them down on completing quests so that they are unable to gain excessive amounts of prizes. I believe they are looking to get people to work for the rewards so with that being said, yes you can make 5 toolboxes from 4 workshops, you just need to spend an extra day doing it, which means it will slow you down as this being INNO's intentions.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
I used to have 7 regular level 32 Workshops, I sold 6 of these and replaced them with 3 premium workshops that produce the same output as 6 regular workshops. These provide all the output I require even producing troops 24/7, I have no need for a further increase in output.

From 7 regular workshops I could create 5 toolboxes in 24h no problem, without using time boosters or diamonds, even keeping 2 free to create supplies however I wanted.

However from these 3 premium and 1 regular without using time boosts or diamonds how can I create 5 toolboxes in 24h?

@Muf-Muf and @Dizzy Lizzie
simple, you craft 4 toolboxes in advance. you collect those 4 and start new productions. You wait 24 hours and there you go, you produced 5 in 24, even 8

Killiak

Artisan
I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in here as I have read many, many posts on this subject...1st it was yours and everybody elses choice to buy magic residences and magic workshops, should this make you superior to everybody else that did not buy them, personally I think not.

You missed the point. It's not about personal superiority, and it never was. The point of the issue is that spending money, and adjusting the city accordingly, will now actually hurt people in the event, because they need to spend (a lot of) extra time.

IMHO, I believe INNO created this new way of doing quests by not allowing people to build temporary workshops in order to slow them down on completing quests so that they are unable to gain excessive amounts of prizes.

Which is, of course, a completely unneeded and rather foolish way to put a cap on the amount of prizes people can earn. This way you aggravate the people who actually keep your game afloat by spending money, and make the limitations needlessly convoluted, not to mention luck-based instead of effort-based.

You know what the best way is to limit all those extra Grand Prizes per player? Not to offer them in the first place.

I believe they are looking to get people to work for the rewards so with that being said, yes you can make 5 toolboxes from 4 workshops, you just need to spend an extra day doing it, which means it will slow you down as this being INNO's intentions.

Work for the rewards? Don't worry, a lot of hard work goes into getting all the rewards, even for those who have premium buildings.
That said, the actuall question was how to get 5 tool boxes from 4 work shops in 24 hours.

simple, you craft 4 toolboxes in advance. you collect those 4 and start new productions. You wait 24 hours and there you go, you produced 5 in 24, even 8

You didn't CREATE them in 24 hours, you only collected them in 24 hours.
But by all means; try again.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Buy 1 more MW, put the regular WS in storage with a teleport spell after the event. You can 5 more regular WS in 2 weeks time if you start building now, they will be in action for the 2nd half of the event. Then you will be able to make 10 toolboxes in 24 hours for the second half of the event.

Alternatively, start another few threads asking the same question again and get no further response from CMs.

Last edited:

Killiak

Artisan
Alternatively, start another few threads asking the same question again and get no further response from CMs.

Despite their 'happiness to discuss concerns', the response just boils down to "lol, nope". A lot more word are used, but the core essence is just that.

DeletedUser8409

That's apples and oranges, like suggesting I could create 7 in no time at all if it wasn't for the fact I'd spent diamonds.

And considering these quests can launch consecutively, let alone having any WS quest followed by this one, its not really an option.
I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in here as I have read many, many posts on this subject...1st it was yours and everybody elses choice to buy magic residences and magic workshops, should this make you superior to everybody else that did not buy them, personally I think not. IMHO, I believe INNO created this new way of doing quests by not allowing people to build temporary workshops in order to slow them down on completing quests so that they are unable to gain excessive amounts of prizes. I believe they are looking to get people to work for the rewards so with that being said, yes you can make 5 toolboxes from 4 workshops, you just need to spend an extra day doing it, which means it will slow you down as this being INNO's intentions.
I don't want to be "superior" I want to be on a level playing field. I had 7 WS, I bought premiums so that I could generate 7 WS-worth of supplies and sold my extras I didn't need.

I'd rather have 7 regular WS than the 3 magic + 1 premium I spent diamonds getting given the new requirements. I don't want to be superior, I just want to be on a level playing field.

As for Inno's intentions I'm not a mindreader but I don't think they intend me to take two days while other players get to do it in one day. How is that fair? I'm assuming this is a mistake or there's a solution which is why I'm awaiting the answer from @Dizzy Lizzie or @Muf-Muf

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I don't want to be superior, I just want to be on a level playing field.

then build another workshop. simple as that, you know you need 5 so have 5.
the 5 toolbox quests appear in the #90 -unlimited quest list according to elvengems, so its probably going to take a couple of weeks to reach quest 90, more than enough time to build one workshop up.

Just play the "city building" game as what this game is all about.

DeletedUser8409

you have your answer, you cant do 5 toolboxes with 4 workshops. build another 1. :rolleyes:
cant you comprehend that?
No, I was told by @Muf-Muf and @Dizzy Lizzie that's not the case.

If they think I need my old workshops back I'd like to hear that from them. Because I've been explicitly told I don't so there must be something we're missing.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
and where have you been explictly told you dont need 5 workshops to create 5 toolboxes?...im sure we would all like to make this happen:eek:

Timneh

Artisan

Maybe there would be no need to for so many threads asking the same thing if the CMs actually did the part of the job they are here to do where they give answers to players questions and address thier concerns. That is what i was told by Muf-Muf himself. When i recently asked if his duties had changed so that he no loger had to do that i got no answer (surprise surprise).

you have your answer, you cant do 5 toolboxes with 4 workshops. build another 1. :rolleyes:
cant you comprehend that?

Can't you comprehend that people bought MWs so that they did not need as many workshops in thier city. I think that if players knew that events were going to be changed to this new style before they bought MWs they might not have bothered.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I think that if players knew that events were going to be changed to this new style before they bought MWs they might not have bothered.

You buy MW's to help your game city. this is an EVENT with different rules as is always the case.

DeletedUser5532

You buy MW's to help your game city. this is an EVENT with different rules as is always the case.

Are you suggesting that an event is not part of the game ?

I would be super interested in these "EVENT rules" that you speak of. Please could you tell us what these are and cite your source of these extra rules. Thank you

Thagdal

Sorcerer
When you're not playing an event, you build your city to maximize your productions/effiency whatever.
an event comes along you need to do extra things outside of your normal game to get through an event. meaning different "rules" if you want to be nitpicky.