1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

How to continue after reaching the 457 Provinces?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Argos74, Aug 6, 2018.

1. cwgiii

cwgiii Illusionist

I do not believe this is true. You can have more than 1 city per world, as long as they do not violate the "pushing" rules. I believe one example is to have an elven city and a human city.

2. Lelanya

Lelanya Shaman

Sure Chuck but not on the same account, is what Rilian means.
    To answer the question tho, how to continue? In another two chapters the required provinces will exceed the current cap and the cap will be raised. Timon hinted it could be about 10 more than the minimum.
    When that chapter is released anyone with banked solved province expansions will be eligible to use them; up to what is allowed.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  3. LazyTony

LazyTony Scholar

Inno seem to be trying to have it both ways. We are told in the latest facebook Q + A we shouldn't do a lot more provinces than the minimum needed at the start of a chapter, yet if you complete every event with its relics and encounter quests you will be miles ahead of this minimum number. 2 new chapters a year, and approx 3 big event, 4,5,6 little events a year, each requiring 2-7 provinces to be completed. Seriously mixed messages. If we are not to do lots of surplus provinces, then remove or offer alternatives to those quests.

Its like some kind of sadistic parenting style where you are punished for doing something and also punished for not doing it.

Viskyar and Timneh like this.
  4. alsael

alsael Adventurer

1 city per acc,but you can have multiple acc and cities at the same world

5. Lelanya

Lelanya Shaman

Yah I have been wondering about this post as well. Information is erroneous and waaay off topic!
    We have several options once the cap has been reached.
    Quit
    Bank them until it raised
    Carry on and ignore it
    Spend money
    As my first mage taught me - the game has ways of getting us to rethink what we have (thank you @Amy Steele)

Wowwie likes this.
  6. alsael

alsael Adventurer

@Koekaker,yes I'm fine:cool: You do multiple accounts for 4 reasons:
    1.To play both as human and as elf
    2.For the boosted goods.Your main acc,help your weaker acc and vice versa through trade
    3,If you are active enough and have all your acc at the same fellowship,for the tourneys+FA's
    4.Because you like the game too much?:rolleyes:

7. Killiak

Killiak Illusionist

I'd be careful with number 2 and 3, since pushing is not allowed in this game.

Lelanya likes this.
  8. Bheasty

Bheasty Novice

It is this decision that has made me stop playing the game. By having a whole bunch of unopened expansions and no way to unlock them (other than diamonds) makes my growth potential very slim and I refuse to have to sell buildings because of space. It was fun, but Elvenar is done for me.

9. antlerman

antlerman Novice

sorry to be so dense & computer illiterate but this my 1st time here & I would like to know how to post a question on here the correct way thanks a lot

10. Lelanya

Lelanya Shaman

Hi Antlerman
    Go out to the Forum overview. Find the section marked Questions and Help. Go in to it. Find the green circle with the + sign. Then read Valania's tips and if you still need to ask a question click on the circle and write out a question

Dizzy Lizzie likes this.
  11. MickyT

MickyT Novice

Looks like I have reached the point to quit the game as well. Can't complete the Amune without massive sell off of buildings(lose rank) or become a massive coiner. Have 1800 diamonds good for 1 expansion but need at least 3 new expansions. Oh well back to real life after 20 months of play.

12. shadowblack

shadowblack Necromancer

Why not just sell a few buildings? So what if you temporarily lose rank? You'll get it back later, plus more because of the extra points you'll get from the new upgrades.

EdwardTrunk and SoggyShorts like this.
  13. Dr.nYo

Dr.nYo Adventurer

most of us who reached Amuni understand the painfull cycle of build- destroy- rebuild- move on after every chapter. It can be avoided by building less buildings ;) but seems better to fill all empty spots and climb ranks i guess. quiting couse of rank doesnt make any sense since it doesnt hold that much value