• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

How much longer?

DeletedUser1036

I have gone without any new neighbors and having an empty map for so long it really is disheartening. Has any one got any answers for any of the dev's about this issue, or how long have you had to wait before they started to get new ones. I am on the outer edge and am thinking its not going to happen at all.

DeletedUser3

Hi wicid,

I'm sorry to see you have gone such a long time without gaining new neighbours. As I have posted elsewhere on this forum, our development team are working extremely hard on this complex issue and will soon be ready to test some possible solutions over on our beta server. It was unfortunately not possible to test any solutions before the implementation of Tournaments. In the meantime I have again highlighted this issue in my feedback, and will continue to do so, as I know it is an issue that affects many of you, especially now Tournaments are here.

I hope you, and others in the same situation, will not need to wait too much longer before you get new neighbours.

DeletedUser1036

hi amy, I am still new to the forums. where would I find your feedback posts.

DeletedUser3

Hi wicid :)
By 'in my feedback' I meant 'in my feedback to our development team'. These are not published on the forum, but mentioned from time to time here. Apologies for any confusion caused.

Deleted User - 13667

I sure hope this would be resolved permanently. This is not the first time but definitely among the worst times to have nearly half my explored area provinces turn empty.... It has been at least 4 days...

DeletedUser

I'm not sure how much work it would be, but a solution for 'being on the edge' would be a wrapping map. Go far enough east and you get to the west - same with north > south. You know, so it's like a globe. Then there's no edge to be on.