• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

how much gold???

• Thread starter DeletedUser4149
  • Start date

DeletedUser4149

i can't stand the fact that we can't see how much gold we are collecting from our homes! it really messes up those of us who take advantage of the collect 200k coins and 2 advanced tool quests.:mad: they didn't exactly make completing quests easy in the first place w/ their slow rotating system they have to decline quests.:rolleyes:

they normally improve the info we have access to, even in many cases where that same info is already available.:confused:
it seems like they crapped in the bed now that they are giving us less information about what we are collecting.:(
but they did manage to add the useless feature of telling us the ratio of the trades we are accepting for those that can't compute the numbers that they are given:mad::mad::mad:

DeletedUser4149

but they will tell us useless info just by hoovering over our homes, like how many people we have in each home and how much gold we WILL get if we go 20 hours without collecting:( we can click on our homes if we want that info. we can't find out how much gold we will collect now unless we click on it and collect it.:mad:

Timneh

Artisan
I think this is a bug introduced with the 1/74 game update. It is not just the coin counter that is affected it is also workshops,they no longer show the name of the item being produced. Mana and seed producing buildings are also not showing the running total of how many are have currently been produced only how many you will get at the end of the time. I THINK it has been passed on to the devs for repair but im not sure, maybe a mod could confirm that or anyone that knows if it has or not.

DeletedUser4149

I think this is a bug introduced with the 1/74 game update. It is not just the coin counter that is affected it is also workshops,they no longer show the name of the item being produced. Mana and seed producing buildings are also not showing the running total of how many are have currently been produced only how many you will get at the end of the time. I THINK it has been passed on to the devs for repair but im not sure, maybe a mod could confirm that or anyone that knows if it has or not.

.i hope so. it looks like they blundered when they came up w/ the new ratios they use in the trader too.
example-
1000 tier 3 for 15,990 tier 1 (a difference of 10 measly tier 1 goods) reads as-
a ratio of 0.06 this offer is a bargain. the wanted goods are FAR less valuable than the offered goods (this makes it look like the goods offered are worth about 20 times more than the goods wanted, at least to some people).
but 1000 tier 3 for 1000 tier 3 is a ratio of 1 and an even trade.

did they want newer players to be ripped off by this rating system? it looks like it to me.
i still can't use the new HTML and fight w/o the game freezing. they haven't fixed that but they worked on adding misinformation and hiding useful information