• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How many blueprints do I have?

DeletedUser6046

Sorry if this has been answered already. I'm chapter 14 and my magic buildings do not have the update tab. I used to use that tab to check how many blueprints I have. This is not possible now. Is there another way to check how many blueprints I have? Thanks!

DeletedUser

On pc it is noticable only with crafting, for the Royal Restorations spell, but it doesn't give a number. 1 Blueprint costs 300 diamonds if you don't have it. Otherwise there is no other way to know, on pc, but to contact support. They can see your total easily and tell you. Just right click in the game for support.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6046

Thank you, Flame Knight! I'll contact the support then. Yes, I can see the RR in crafting and I can see I have at least 2 to do the crafting but I have no idea if I will have enough for upgrades when the new chapter comes.

DeletedUser8409

There is a way to find out but only on mobile and only when there is a RR option that demands blueprints in your Academy.

When you go to crafting on mobile if something requires anything other than CCs or Fragments (like blueprints or Rune Shards) then there will be a "..." symbol in a circle next to your CC and Fragment total. Click that and it shows your total.

Again only on mobile and only when a recipe demands it.

DeletedUser6046

There is a way to find out but only on mobile and only when there is a RR option that demands blueprints in your Academy.

When you go to crafting on mobile if something requires anything other than CCs or Fragments (like blueprints or Rune Shards) then there will be a "..." symbol in a circle next to your CC and Fragment total. Click that and it shows your total.

Again only on mobile and only when a recipe demands it.

Thank you, randblade! I'll try it next time I have such a recipe. Now I contacted the support and they did tell me the total right away which was awesome.