• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question How does 'Squad Size Upgrade' make fights easier?

SkyRider99

Immortal
1703285161256.png

This my 75th Squad Size Upgrade, and I am not seeing any fights becoming 'easier'!! Sure, I send more troops to the battlefields, but then the enemy squad sizes just increase, so I have the honour of losing even more troops with each encounter. Yay (not)!

I'm guessing there are some strong feelings about this from other forum-ites. And the forum has been slow lately. So feel free to let fly with the comments if anybody has thoughts on the matter. :cool:

m4rt1n

Adept
It only makes the fights of already scouted provinces easier, no help anywhere else where fighting is needed

PrinceHarry

Seeker
In the beginning chapters, i used to notice enormous fluctuations in difficulties associated with province encounters. These upgrades made them see-saw from extremely hard to easy. But after getting to the guest races and having fire phoenix and other booster buildings, i suppose any gains with these upgrades are hardly noticeable.