• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How do I complete the same event quest 5 times in a row.

m4rt1n

Adept
So how do I do Scout/Reseach/15VV after the 5th time in a row, after getting it before already.

All time boosters used, all diamonds used, and all CC used.

I asked support a few hours ago, no comment yet.

1. I am rich and buy.
2. I quit the game I love because it only listens to the few rich players and find another game to love and enjoy.
3. I persevere hoping Inno sees common sense.

(Constructs complete, 4 day scouts player)

(Don't say a ticket to support, that is 4 hours and waiting with the same question)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1874

I feel obliged to give my "rich player" perspective to better put things into context and dispel the conspiracy theory about premium players agree with the direction the game is taking.
1. I am rich and buy.
2. I quit the game I love because it only listens to the few rich players and find another game to love and enjoy.
1) I am rich and decide not to buy out of principle, spending money in other games and/or activities instead, because nobody likes feeling exploited.
2) I quit the game I love because it listens to the feedback of nobody at all (many premium players, starting with the undersigned, are equally, very vocally against the direction this game is taking, just because we're keen on supporting the game by purchasing diamonds it doesn't mean we agree with the choices they make; as a matter of fact, the only recent positive feedback I saw came from someone who claimed she didn't buy diamonds) and find another game to love and enjoy (already have, but that's another matter).
3) I persevere hoping Inno sees common sense and starts to actually listen to feedback and drop the increasingly aggressive business scheme it's pursuing.