• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question How do I close an account?

Stucon

Illusionist
If you do decide to close it, you could sell everything and use the coins to buy KP to give to neighbours or people in your FS.
You can also use up lots of spells that can also produce KP to give away.
I did it and it was quite good fun.
I had to delay fully closing as I 'won' quite a lot of KP from KP swap systems that I reinvested. Took about 6 weeks in all, just popping back every few days.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
If you want to close an account, go to Settings and in the Account tab there's Data Usage Options that will take you into a different screen and down the bottom there's a Goodbye Tool. It might give you an option to close just one of the cities. Sorry too scary to click on it and try! :eek:

They did used to have an option to mark a city for deletion. Also, if it's a tiny city and you haven't spend any diamonds there, they used to get deleted too after a month or so.

Alcaro

Necromancer
as far as I know, when you close/delete an account ALL your cities from all worlds will be deleted. An account it means ALL cities from a server - in this case, en1, en2 and en3. I also have cities in en1 and en3 which are abandoned but I am not aware existing a possibility to delete only the inactive cities from an account.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Alcaro, closing a world can be done by our Support team only. You only have to send a ticket. :)

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We should perhaps add that the Goodbye Tool that has been mentioned, does in fact delete the whole account and all worlds associated with it.
As Solanix has confirmed if you contact support we can delete cities that are surplus to requirements. :)