• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered How could I get a another father tree.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Hi my friends Elves & Humans, I have a question : Where could I get "father trees" again? The only father tree I got was achieved in a Diamond offer at II stage (long time ago) and since then, I´ve not seen it again in any event, Diamond offer, MA recipe, or Magical objet reward. Could someone tell where I could get another ones? It is my favorite cultural building. Thanks

Attachments

• father tree.png
    father tree.png
    751.9 KB · Views: 103

Julian

Sorcerer
The father tree was one of my favourites as well. I've recently had 2 father glitter trees from the mystery chest in the MA. The next event will have at least one of the other sorts of tree, though it's not quite as nice.

Hekata

Artisan
I have wanted a Father tree ever since I've started playing this game, over 3 years ago and I have never manged to get one. I remember once wasting about 1000 of the event currency and not getting it as a the daily prize. I really hope it comes back.

DeletedUser3571

I like the Father tree as well, i got 1 in my first event and kept it as my best culture building for many chapters.