• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

How about you stop penalising people who can't log in every 9 hours ??

DeletedUser4027

Just what I said. I've been playing this stupid game for more than 2 and a half years and now I find that if I can't login every 9 hours to collect my "Platinum", it just disappears. I will never be able to have enough to build whatever portal I am supposed to be building next, and so I feel like I have wasted all of that time.

Over the entire time that I have played this game I have found various aspects frustrating but it has reached a new high. If there was ever any chance that I would waste more time and money than I have on this game than I already have, then you have finally pulled the straw that broke the camels back.

Seriously, are you running some kind of Nordic psychology experiment to see how far you can push people with your mind games before they tell you to shove it?

Timneh

Artisan
Platinum is a sentient good that is required from elementals chapter onwards as well as moonstone and tree gum. Other sentient goods are needed in as well in following chapters.

Deleted User - 341074

if I can't login every 9 hours to collect my "Platinum", it just disappears.
That's not how it works.
When your production of platinum is finished it just sits in the factory until you log in and collect it. Then once every 24 hours 10% of the platinum that you have already collected decays.

It's totally possible to complete the chapter logging in once a day, it's just slower

Syanid

Adventurer
Just what I said. I've been playing this stupid game for more than 2 and a half years and now I find that if I can't login every 9 hours to collect my "Platinum", it just disappears. I will never be able to have enough to build whatever portal I am supposed to be building next, and so I feel like I have wasted all of that time.

Over the entire time that I have played this game I have found various aspects frustrating but it has reached a new high. If there was ever any chance that I would waste more time and money than I have on this game than I already have, then you have finally pulled the straw that broke the camels back.

Seriously, are you running some kind of Nordic psychology experiment to see how far you can push people with your mind games before they tell you to shove it?

Hey MontyM,

Place 0 star trade in demand of 100k Tree Gum.I'll give you small gift from dragons of pern.. Hope it helps you

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Platinum is a sentient good that is required from elementals chapter onwards as well as moonstone and tree gum. Other sentient goods are needed in as well in following chapters.

I was thinking that was what he meant, but with a post like that, I was not sure. :p