• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Holiday Competition

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi Alcaro! It's 3 items in total and they can consist of either Snowflakes/Snowballs.

Now I will ask the question concerning the end date, however normally, all Stages are open for the duration of the Competition! Let me pop off and double check :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
I've read the competition thread by @Silmaril, but I have no idea what the competition is, but I can see what the prizes are......eeek!

OldHag

Necromancer
Thanks @Herodite.......still not getting it though. I can click on the 'Enter Competion' button, but what am I meant to put in as an answer......lol......nothing happens when I click on the snowballs in the picture, other then the picture goes to full screen.

Stucon

Illusionist
Big green button worked. thx. lol
Struggled to add the piccie though; it was only happy when I had changed to jpeg file. (for reference of anyone else trying to upload)

Last edited:

Alcaro

Necromancer
2nd stage is exclusive and it's not fair. The entries shouldn't be conditioned by talent or by having the means to produce something. Also, it's not fair to be judged by the humans (from Inno). Since randomness is everywhere in this game and apparently Inno seems to like it, it should have been something like 1st stage where everybody has a chance and the winner is chosen by an unbiased raffle.
This being said, good luck to all participants, especially App players.

Stucon

Illusionist
Does the second stage have to be a picture/diagram/drawing? Would a narrative (for example) be acceptable?