• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map Hidden provinces and random events

DeletedUser152

First of all, when you think about the word "discovery", you may be associating it with finding out something new or stumbling on something unpredicted. This should actually be two seperate suggestions, but they link together, so I'm sorry for any confusion for leaving it in one threat.

Hidden Provinces:
At this moment we exactly know which type of province is where, and which type of province one is going to unlock. This could change, in the way that you don't know the type of province, but of course can get the knowledge in some way:
- You see the type of province next to provinces you discovered
- You see the type of province next to provinces you finished
- For future use, you see the type of province that other players of your alliance/guild/... have already discovered. This would also prioritize the need for more local cooperation instead of wide spread alliances.

Random Events:
In return, for not knowing what you're going to get, when discovering a new province there could be a chance of some event, where the player finds some sort of treasure in the form of a relic, gold, supplies, resources or troops (that want to join your army). This could be occasions like a broken trailer, an abandoned settlement, a temple, a treasure chest, ... On the other hand, your scout might be ambushed and you have to fight before you unlock the province.

What do you think of those ideas? I'm open for further suggestions and criticism!

Regards,
Floowey