• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hi from Aus

DeletedUser9106

Hi all, it took me some time, but I finally made it! Looking forward to learning as much as I can.

DeletedUser3097

Hi all, it took me some time, but I finally made it! Looking forward to learning as much as I can.
Welcome to our Forum! This is certainly a great place to find out more about Elvenar since many of our experienced players are happy to share information and advice!

DeletedUser9106

Welcome to our Forum! This is certainly a great place to find out more about Elvenar since many of our experienced players are happy to share information and advice!
Thanks very much Dizzy Lizzie (love the name btw), I need all the help I can get! I especially need to try to figure out and understand this Fellowship Adventure. I'm finding it very hard to understand atm?

DeletedUser7090

Hi I write as the Archmage of Winter Soldiers

We are avid players who are active daily in every respect, (most of us)

We were all looking forward to the next Fellowship Adventure, as some are new to our fellowship and have not participated before.

My Q? is this why are the paths so hard in example stage three blue you ask for 120 blacksmiths (unreal) never seen that before. The prizes/reward do not merit the effort.

How do you expect smaller fellowships to participate if we will struggle to complete the three stages

Pop

DeletedUser5381

I think they call that incentive. First they get us hooked on the game, encourage us to grow our cities and strengthen the team we play for. As you gain experience you will finally see the bottomless pit after stage 3.

Pauly7

Magus
Welcome to the forum @Behale ! Have fun.

Regarding the tournament - bit of a thread hijack, but anyway - This adventure is exactly the same difficulty as previous 16 quest adventures.

Last edited: