• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hi Elvenar Team and other members! A SUGGESTION!

• Thread starter DeletedUser2751
  • Start date

DeletedUser2751

Dear All,

It is a interesting game and we all love it, but i would like to make a suggestion. I strongly recommend we have a store here where we can store all our small culture and free up space to add more buildings and larger culture. This would help to make the game more popular as it will be more flexible then. Also THE STORE needs to be in the minimum of space and without need of access to street.

All those who agree, please please vote for and make this work.

Love and Regards,

Sash

Boosted Goods Rock Fellowship

cwgiii

Shaman
I actually like the idea of having a dedicated "flex" space to be able to move structures into and out of while re-arranging the city. I do this as a matter of course. But it would be helpful for many to be able to "Rent" additional space for a short time to accomplish this same goal. Especially useful for smaller cities that may not have learned to manage their space yet. May be with a technology in the tech tree (relative dimension in space), or a dedicated structure for such. Just a thought.