• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hey!

• Thread starter DeletedUser4190
  • Start date

DeletedUser4190

Just though I would say hi in the Forums. Been playing a while and trying to find myself a fellowship suited to my style and time zone.

Maybe get to know some peeps here would help :D

DeletedUser441

Hiya from Wales. I replied to another thread of yours. Hope it helps :).

DeletedUser3097

Hiya @UrbanEmby,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you discovered this section of the forum: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php#game-worlds.21 ?

It's tucked away at the bottom so can easily be missed. It is divided into the 3 game worlds- Arendyll, Winyandor and Felyndral- and has sections for people to create threads to either advertise for a fellowship or to advertise for members.

By the way, I just visited your beautiful country. Tried out your timbits and everything! :cool:

DeletedUser3542

Hi UrbanEmby, welcome to the forum. like Lizzie i have also visited your country, Goose bay in fact, all i tried was to stay warm as we flew in from Hong Kong for 3 months, then back to Hong Kong to thaw out ( my feets are still cold ) :confused:

DeletedUser4190

Hiya @UrbanEmby,

Welcome to the forum!

Have you discovered this section of the forum: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php#game-worlds.21 ?

It's tucked away at the bottom so can easily be missed. It is divided into the 3 game worlds- Arendyll, Winyandor and Felyndral- and has sections for people to create threads to either advertise for a fellowship or to advertise for members.

By the way, I just visited your beautiful country. Tried out your timbits and everything! :cool:

I haven't missed it. I have tried to do a fellowship myself but realise I probably won't have the extra time to take care of it.

I am glad you liked my country and I sure hoped you were are the right place to try poutine :D

DeletedUser4190

Hi UrbanEmby, welcome to the forum. like Lizzie i have also visited your country, Goose bay in fact, all i tried was to stay warm as we flew in from Hong Kong for 3 months, then back to Hong Kong to thaw out ( my feets are still cold ) :confused:

Yeah that is a colder part of the country. Should come by my city, much more fun!