• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Helping

• Thread starter DeletedUser3207
  • Start date

DeletedUser3207

ok so I have people helping me :)..you know the lil handshake thing ?...well when I go to help discovered neighbours I hit the handshake thing and it appears over their town hall etc...but when I click done the handshake thing disappears ...have I helped them?...I don't know?..I'm worried that people that are helping me aren't getting my help ...and I don't wnt to appear rude by not helping them any info will be gratefully received x

Timneh

Artisan
To help the player you need to click on the buildings that the hands appear over. If you click on the main hall it will give the player coins, if you click on the builders hut it will give them a build boost (faster build time on their next build) and if you click on their culture buildings it will give them a culture boost (increase the culture total for a set time). A lot of players put what help they would like in the city name space at the top of the page when you are in their city. When you have clicked on the building that you choose to help you should see that you get coins and sometimes also supplies (if you are returning a players help less than 23 hours after they have helped you) and the green done button will dissappear. I hope all that made sense. If you just click on the done button it will cancel the help icon but you will not have helped them.

Last edited:

DeletedUser3207

To help the player you need to click on the buildings that the hands appear over. If you click on the main hall it will give the player coins, if you click on the builders hut it will give them a build boost (faster build time on their next build) and if you click on their culture buildings it will give them a culture boost (increase the culture total for a set time). A lot of players put what help they would like in the city name space at the top of the page when you are in their city. When you have clicked on the building that you choose to help you should see that you get coins and sometimes also supplies (if you are returning a players help less than 23 hours after they have helped you) and the green done button will dissappear. I hope all that made sense. If you just click on the done button it will cancel the help icon but you will not have helped them.

oh thank you so much for this info :) most helpful