• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Help

zerap

Dreamer
I"m little lost on how the get superior workshop on my game. can one of you help me out here.I unlock the superior workshop.

DeletedUser

For Elves the superior workshop is a Level 9 workshop. 4x3 in size.
For Humans the superior workshop is a Level 11 workshop. 3x4 in size.

So after unlocking the superior workshop tech you will have to build a workshop of at least that level, based on race, in order to "have" one. Especially if a quest is asking you to build one.

DeletedUser2734

Right!
Which means, Zerap, that you just have to upgrade one of your workshops to get the award from the game-quest
:)

DeletedUser3136

Thanks a lot for this thread.
What a DAM shame they dont make this clear in the game. I sent in a ticket to try and find an answer!!!!
I did the research and nothing changed no sign of needing a lvl 9 workshop.
IS THIS THE SAME FOR MARBLE, STEEL, AND PLANKS and all the rest????
CHEERS
Bionic

DeletedUser3032

No, only your boosted resources will have superior tech. These can be found in your tech-tree. Once researched those boosted resource production buildings can be upgraded further. Same is with residences.

DeletedUser3136

so what level do I need to reach to get advanced for marble and steel as I have done the research with no change to the game production, is it eleven same as the workshop??
also will one at 11 affect them all or does the advance only work on the one that is at 11?
Thanks in advance
bionic