• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Help me please somebody!

DeletedUser2939

Hi,
I am relatively new to the game and must ay that I love it.
However I do have 4 queries.
1/ Is there anyway of getting more blue diamonds without having to pay actual money for them? I am sure that I read somewhere you can get more for free. Anyone know the answer?
2/ Can you improve the quantity of steel you get each day?
3/ How can I get to join a fellowship, when the ones that I have applied to, which are around my ranking number do not respond?
and lastly,
4/ Is there anyway of defeating the opponent in the provinces which are made up of cannoneers and other heavy duty characters?
All help will be greatfully received.
Many thanks
Bedbunny
xx

DeletedUser

Hi Bedbunny
Welcome to the game!
In answer to your questions:
1. Very very occasionally its possible to get free diamonds, its only happened to me once in 18 months of playing and that was when I'd been on holiday for a week and got some free diamonds to carry on playing (I'd had no internet access)
2. To improve the quantities of steel per day - there are a few ways but at your level only 2 are really feasible at the moment
(a) upgrade your steel manufactories so you produce more, and
(b) clear more steel encounters on the world map to push your boost up.
I notice from looking at your city that you currently have all 3 Tier 1 goods manufactories and I would suggest selling the planks and marble sooner rather than later as it won't be long before the amount of steel you gain in your boosted factories is vastly greater than anything you can get from the non boosted.
3. One of the problems about just applying to a fellowship is that they may be inactive, you could perhaps send them a message rather than just clicking the "join button", you could equally do a message here on the forum in the "Looking for a Fellowship" section.
4. Its very hard at a low level to clear encounters/provinces by fighting as your troop types/levels are so limited and it might be better for you to negotiate rather than try to fight.
Hope the above helps

PS. I see this FS is looking for 2 members https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index....emmilian-has-two-places-open.3559/#post-25347

DeletedUser2939

Thank you very much for theadvice, I think I will sell most of my planks and marble manufacturers.
I will also apply to join a fellowship as you suggested by posting on here.
So thanks
Clare
xx