• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Help! I accidentally sold my Level 19 gems manufactury.

MichaelGC

Dreamer
Meant to sell expired ferris wheel -- but I guess I tapped too fast before I looked good. Is there any way to get it back? (Otherwise, I have to build a Lvl 1 manufactury & upgrade to Lvl 19, which is really going to cost me, especially in extra population this will take.)

Thanks in advance.

Sir Derf

Adept
Population is not like Orcs. Orcs, um, leave to live on a farm in the country after you spend then on an upgrade. Population works in the various buildings that need pop, but they go home to sleep in Residences every night. Selling a Manu just means that you made thousands of residents unemployed and wondering how to pay next month's rent. If you have to build it back up, the workers are just sitting around waiting for the new job openings. You'll have to re-spend coins, supplies and other resources to construct the Manu back (if you have to), but you shouldn't have to build any additional residences.