• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello, Swundead here!

What race?

• Human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Elf

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

Hi people!
So I just decided to check this game out, after getting the mail a few weeks ago about this game. I never really been big into the city builder before, but this game looks promising with its colorful graphics and combat system.

I had hope that before I choose a starting race. I get some feedback on what to choose? I lean at the time towards the Elf´s cause lets be serious... I feel Humans are more standard then Elf´s at this point.

I hope to see you all in-game and lets hope I don´t leave this like so many other browser games out there!

DeletedUser

I decided to check out the Humans. For what I said about being standard..yeah, I am the most standard guy here.

If I don´t like it I hope I can jump on the Elf bandwagon!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21

Hello Swundead! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

I hope that you enjoy the time that you spend here with us ;)

DeletedUser248

Welcome to the .EN community, Swundead! :) Enjoy your time...you should have chosen elves though! :p

DeletedUser195

Welcome to the community Swundead. There a many players and Mods, in the forum, that will lead you in a direction that will make your game play enjoyable.