• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello Everyone!!

DeletedUser5876

Im ibleedblue03/Shannon and I am new to this game but have been playing Grepolis for years... I would like to meet some people that will take the time to show me the right way to play this game... You wont have to tell me twice as I am a quick study!! I have a Fellowship called "Big Blue Nation" just two of us but the other is a beginner too so we need friends and it said that you can meet some really nice/Awesome Players here in forum... I look forward to getting to know as many of you as will allow me to!!.

Thanks for your time,

Shan
ibleedblue03

DeletedUser5876

Im progressing pretty well Thank You!! I am an Elf myself Lizzie, I see from your Avatar that you are human!! Nice to meet you both and Thank You Indigo!!

DeletedUser5876

Wow!! That is really cool.. I couldn't tell from the Avatar...lol But, I am very glad to meet you.. Any suggestions for a "Newbie" to make a solid start in this game?? You know... Tips, Tricks.. Things to avoid!!

Thanks for any insight that anyone might have!!

Shan
ibleedblue03

DeletedUser3097

Any suggestions for a "Newbie" to make a solid start in this game?? You know... Tips, Tricks.. Things to avoid!!

My best suggestion by far is to join a Fellowship. There are many types of Fellowship so shop round before you 'buy'! One which welcomes and supports new players would be ideal for you, I'd imagine. Which world do you play on?

After that, I'd say follow the quests on the left of the screen. At the moment, there is a Fellowship Adventure active so if you are in a FS they are the top 2.
The bottom 2 quests are the ones to focus on when you begin. Usually (but not always), one of the bottom 2 is a Storyline quest. You can tell which it is because it won't have a decline button. Do these quests and you will earn supplies and gold plus you will be guided through the game. The other quest usually is a declining one and you can keep declining these till you find one you'd like to do.

And thirdly, arrange your city so you don't waste any space. Group similar buildings together, don't put any culture buildings near roads and upgrade when you can.

Hope this helps:)

DeletedUser5876

I play in WINYANDOR... Also, I founded a Fellowship and have 6 members now and a lot of us are new to the game but all are active and working on the team play as that is so important...As far as the rest of the advice, that is exactly what I have been doing, so I guess the Quests have been getting me going in the right direction!!.. We play the Big Tournaments as well as the Marble Tournament(Smaller) and love doing them anytime they have them available... We are just figuring out how to work as a team and we are trying to teach the newer players anything we pick up so they will know, in case they didn't know already!! And my only rule in this Fellowship is to honor one thought.... "The only Stupid Question is the one that you never ask"... I seems to really help them open up when I tell them that little nugget of wisdom...lol

Thanks Again,

Shan

DeletedUser3097

And my only rule in this Fellowship is to honor one thought.... "The only Stupid Question is the one that you never ask"... I seems to really help them open up when I tell them that little nugget of wisdom...lol

We have a Questions and Help section where you can post any questions. A lot of the Forum Users have much Elvenar experience and are very helpful in answering questions asked.

Deleted User - 1634960

@ibleedblue03 it does sound like you are doing everything right!
That 'little nugget of wisdom' you mention, if you stick by it, could make you one of the top Fellowships in Winyandor.

Don't forget that the Support Team is also happy to answer Questions about the game. ;)