• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Hello all, addicted new player here!

DeletedUser5926

Hi,

Thought I'd stop in and introduce myself.

ign: Arinaya

I live in the UK.

I joined the game 2 days ago and I'm totally addicted! I'm currently looking for a fun fellowship but happy to wait and find the right fit for me :)

So, nice to meet everyone *waves*

DeletedUser5554

Hi Arinaya

waves back!!!!
The game is very addictive :)
You are very welcome to check out the Knights of the Square Tab fellowship - we would be happy for you to join our fellowship, if you wanted too.

Anne29

DeletedUser5926

Hi Arinaya

waves back!!!!
The game is very addictive :)
You are very welcome to check out the Knights of the Square Tab fellowship - we would be happy for you to join our fellowship, if you wanted too.

Anne29

Oh my gosh that's so kind of you, darn it I already accepted one at the moment. Not sure what time zone people are tho, I'm normally a chatty person so it would be nice having people online at the same time :)

DeletedUser5926

Nice to meet you, Arinaya! How is your city-building going? Did you choose to be an elf or a human? :)

Hello! You too :)

I chose Elf, rocking the blue skin ;)

I think it's going ok? Feels a little slow going so not sure if I'm missing any tricks at the mo.

indigomage

Adventurer
"Waves" from over here !
Enjoy your fellowship. it does seem slow, but it'll speed up (until you hit settlements :), though I've only been playing since late summer last year, and I'm nearly finished chapter 6 already.
indigo mage

DeletedUser5908

Hi,

Thought I'd stop in and introduce myself.

ign: Arinaya

I live in the UK.

I joined the game 2 days ago and I'm totally addicted! I'm currently looking for a fun fellowship but happy to wait and find the right fit for me :)

So, nice to meet everyone *waves*
hi I have started a new fellowship if you wish to join