• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Have you got the Bug?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Update Guys!! A fix has been deployed which seems to have sorted the Troop Production, so reconnect your AW's and give it a whirl! Also, do a quick cache clear if you can to make sure there's no lingering naughty code! Any problems, SCREAM!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Another quick update guys! So those of you in Negative Culture should now be able to upgrade Culture Buildings AND the blank screens when trying to Upgrade should be gone.... I do however believe that the Thrones is still throwing out a disparity with Ranking Points... could anyone clarify that for me.

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Avaline

Alchemist
Another quick update guys! So those of you in Negative Culture should now be able to upgrade Culture Buildings AND the blank screens when trying to Upgrade should be gone.... I do however believe that the Thrones is still throwing out a disparity with Ranking Points... could anyone clarify that for me.

Kind Regards

Herodite.
Thrones needs to get disconnected and reconnected so the ranking points can be displayed properly.