• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Have you got the Bug?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi My Fiends!!

We're aware of a couple of Bugs circulating that we're already working on so thought I would let you know!

1. Ancient Wonders and Culture Buildings requiring Culture to upgrade - FIXED
2. Unable to produce Troops in Barracks - FIXED
3. Blank Screens when looking to upgrade Buildings - FIXED
4. Thrones of the High Men Ranking points disparity

They're all getting looked at and fingers crossed they will be dealt with asap!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Last edited:

Hekata

Artisan
For those of you playing on PC/browser, you can manually decease the amount of troops on the slider at the bottom and at some point it should work. It's not ideal but at least that way you can train some troop.s until the bug is fixed.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
I get the 'production error' message on all 3 buildings. When I close the window, the production has started. In the Training Grounds, I can fill all 5 slots this way. In the Barracks and Merc Camp I can only fill 4. Anything I do to fill the 5th spot, including the workaround @Hekata mentions, just replaces the production in slot 4.

Paladestar

Enchanter
Thrones of High Men seems to be giving a bugged "Additional Ranking Points" value when you open the AW and view its stats. The really high bugged value (2.5 million for me - I've seen other players with it as high as 4 million) doesn't seem to count towards the ranking list scores unless you disconnect the Thrones and reconnect it. I did this and instantly jumped from about 50th on my server to 10th.

Hekata

Artisan
I get the 'production error' message on all 3 buildings. When I close the window, the production has started. In the Training Grounds, I can fill all 5 slots this way. In the Barracks and Merc Camp I can only fill 4. Anything I do to fill the 5th spot, including the workaround @Hekata mentions, just replaces the production in slot 4.
Ah so it's even worse than my case. The really frustrating part is that they had this bug on beta, people have reported it there and nothing was done. They released it to live servers after a week although the usual time is at least 2 weeks or more if there are bugs. Grrr :mad:

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Thrones of High Men seems to be giving a bugged "Additional Ranking Points" value when you open the AW and view its stats. The really high bugged value (2.5 million for me - I've seen other players with it as high as 4 million) doesn't seem to count towards the ranking list scores unless you disconnect the Thrones and reconnect it. I did this and instantly jumped from about 50th on my server to 10th.

Hi @Paladestar this is another that seems to have come across. It's in the mix along with the others. Just editing the list above now.

Hekata

Artisan
@MinervaOz Another workaround that worked for me is to disconnect either the Shrooms or the Bulwark. It will reduce the amount of troops you can train but you can start all 5 slots normally.

Ulladoc

Novice
@Hekata Thanks a lot for this tip. Disconnecting the DB worked for me. So at least I can make small amounts of Light Melee and Light Range troops while waiting the bug fix. Or preferably Inno rolling back the update so that we can improve the game

Paladestar

Enchanter
Trader offers are incorrect too now. My level 35 Blooming Trader Guild is now showing 460% instead of 500% and as such, the first offer of the day when trading boosted goods for other goods is no longer 1:1, e.g. the trader wants 98k dust for 90k gems, it was 98k for 98k yesterday for the first trade of the day.

MinervaOz

Enchanter
@Herodite - update. Scrap everything I said before. The training slot only appears to be filled when I close the window. I noticed the training time hadn't increased and when I refreshed, the slot was empty. So basically I can't train in any of the buildings with both Shrooms and DB connected. (Thanks @Hekata, disconnecting Shrooms worked)

There should be a way to reduce number of troops training on the app like there is (or was) on PC. We are losing out in Spire and Tourney by being unable to train certain troop types needed for fighting. I see we are now being advised to disconnect AWs to fix this...the whole AW thing seems to have shrekked the game for now!

Jake65

Sage
Trader offers are incorrect too now. My level 35 Blooming Trader Guild is now showing 460% instead of 500% and as such, the first offer of the day when trading boosted goods for other goods is no longer 1:1, e.g. the trader wants 98k dust for 90k gems, it was 98k for 98k yesterday for the first trade of the day.
The Bloomers got nerfed in the AW adjustments :(

Edit to add: there's also a trader fee now, no longer 0%

I don't think I will be upgrading any AWs going forward. If nothing is done to improve matters I may just knock the game on the head, which after several years would be a blow, but I don't see why we should put up with these sort of unrequested and high handed changes. I doubt many players have considered AW upgrades to be easy at any level.

My ranking doubled also because for a level 31 Thrones in my city.
One of my players was previously in the top 10 rank for our world. After these changes she ranks 10 places lower. She is on the last chapter, and has a negative culture balance now, so cannot reinstate her city to the pre-FA state as a direct result of these AW changes. Devastated doesn't cover it!