• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Quests Have 5 Workshops at Level 24 or higher - Ch. 10 Quest.

forictori

Adventurer
Hello,

Dear InnoGames developers could you consider the idea of making Quests like these: "Have 5 Workshops/Residences at Level 24 or higher" capable of being declined. Having them in the Quest line and not able to decline them does not give a chance for the players who purchase Premium buildings to complete them and therefore to follow the quest line. Thank you.

regards,

DeletedUser3781

I've read on US forum people with magic buildings can contact support about it and they complete the quest for them.
(they should still fix this though)

DeletedUser441

Why buy magic buildings ? I only have 36 normal residences and 10 normal workshops and manage quite well. I'm in the top 50 for almost every tournament. :rolleyes: :)

forictori

Adventurer
Hi Trufsonia,
I totally believe that support should assist us in that issue, but they don't .... I actually got it helped the first time when I asked, but then they all rejected me. They just answered this is not how it works and kept on turning down my requests.

DeletedUser5224

The game throws up various quests to build stuff only available at non boosted resource buildings, so we have to build them to complete those quests. So in a way, I can't see why that shouldn't be the same for workshops or residences. Most players i've seen with magic buildings do also have a number of normal residences and workshops too, most likely to overcome this obstacle.

DeletedUser441

It baffles me that people buy "magic" buildings at all. They may provide a few more coins/goods but then need blueprints to upgrade them ( I think). To my mind it seems ridiculous. Only people with a lot of excess income and who are prepared to spend it on such buildings are favoured by Inno , seemingly. I have my own opinion of such people ; and of Inno's ways of gleaning money.:eek: :rolleyes::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::coin::(
images