• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Happy Friendly Underdogs - recruiting

Little Lilith

Alchemist
Our oldest member (in terms of years playing ofc) is leaving the game and while we are all a bit sad about that we are also looking forward to a new underdog joining our ranks.

The Happy Friendly Underdogs are a friendly, helpful and active FS .
We get 12-13 chests in the tournament every week, more when we decide to have a push.
We often get gold in the Spire (at least once a month but often 2 or 3 times in a row).
We also really like to play FA and we are always in the top 10. We've even been in the top 3 a few times :)

The Underdogs have been around for 7 years now and we have a lot of experienced players who can help with tips and trades. The atmosphere is relaxed, no pressure or drama.

If you want to join us, your score, chapter and boosted goods are not important. What we are looking for is a friendly and active player who can regularly do at least 2 levels of the spire (to the frog boss), who likes to participate in tournaments and who also likes FA and helps the team as much as they can.

If you are interested in joining us or have any questions about our FS please contact me in game or PM me here on the forum.
Little Lilith (Arendyll)