• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Halloween Fun

Stucon

Illusionist
The great Sorcerer/ess Inno-no has decided that one wish may be granted to honour the dark night that is All Hallow's Eve.
Each person may enter one simple wish.
It must improve the game.
It must be simple.
It may be silly.

Forum members may 'Like' suggestions but comments are discouraged., (if you don't like a suggestion, say nothing, else the other coven members (Zool and Guillotina) destroy your Main Hall!). Be wary of Guillotina; the party trick is a little messy.

Disclaimer (to be read VERY fast)
Norealprices,NotanInnogame.NoaffliationtoModerators,Pricesmaygodownaswellasup,ifyoudon.tliketheidea,don'tplay.APR24.3%

Stucon

Illusionist
Can we have a small change to the 'collect notifications' ,
Can they be placed where you need to click to actually collect the stuff!
1698754418403.png

Case in point. Click on the coin. Open the Gems manufactory

Hekata

Artisan
I wish for the floating blimps (or small info floating bars, or whatever you call them) that we get while doing HM to not appear on the NH window so I can see what I'm actually clinking on and not have to wait for it to clear each time :)

Floating bimps4.jpg

I click very fast so it gets much worse than this...

Laurelin

Sorcerer
I wish the Buildings in the Summonings Tab were initially ordered by type (e.g. Manu, Evolving, Military, etc.), not by Chapter Level. Scrolling through the list, especially on mobile (grrr), gets very old in later game, not least when hunting down outdated duplicates for Disenchantment when Event Quests strike.

The new Inventory text search system is a long overdue improvement, but we're essentially visual creatures and nothing is as quick and efficient as an at-a-glance view ~ and of course one also needs to recall what type of Buildings one has acquired over (a long...) time in order to know  which search term(s) may actually be helpful.

New feature for when other players are annoying; e.g. people who fill up the trader with zero star trades, do minimum contributions in every tourney, keep putting 1KP on your AWs hoping to get lucky, etc. You know the ones.

A new neighbourly help option: "Unleash the orcs". A group of orcs will descend on their city, covering their MH in dirt and reducing culture boost to -10%. No-one else can give neighbourly help, because no-one wants to come near a city full of smelly Orcs having a party. Tandriel appears and then disappears, saying there's no way she's leaving the forest this week until the mess is cleared up. This effect lasts for 3 days. :)

Jake65

Sage
This has been asked before in another thread but I'll add this image here anyway.
Request for a contrasting background/border around the collection icon. I miss this one all the time :rolleyes:

Which one you might ask? My point exactly.

MissionImpossible.jpg