• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Halflings

Im not far from starting the Halflings Chapter. Am i right in thinking i need all three standard goods buildings for this one or do i just build my sentient goods which is planks.
Sorry if this has been asked a million times before. AT

kimkimkim

Summoner
Halflings will need your standard goods....the following chapter, Elementals, is where you will need to build the planks for sentient goods

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Sentient goods appear in Elementals, but you can save some time by starting building your tier 1 sentient factory when you're getting towards the end of Halflings (if you've got the space). You only need to build your boosted sentient factory, in all 3 tiers, and you'll trade for the other goods. You can trade sentient goods with everyone in your world, not just those you've discovered or your FS members.

Stucon

Illusionist
You only need to build your boosted sentient factory, in all 3 tiers, and you'll trade for the other goods. You can trade sentient goods with everyone in your world, not just those you've discovered or your FS members.
If you put up fair trades they will go quite quickly (in my experience); usually within a couple of hours. Absolutely no need to take the zero and one star trades you will see.