• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Grumble grumble, Golden Abyss...

Sir Derf

Adept
Operating on the edge of Population.

Wish to remove a building of one type, so I can add a building of another type. I looked at the relative Population needs, and the new building has a lower Pop need than the previous building. I remove the previous building and suddenly find that I can't place the new building... not enough Pop!

Golden Abyss provides Population as a percentage of Working Population. Remove the previous building, lower the working Pop, lower the Golden Abyss Pop, and now I don't have enough Pop to place the new building with the lower Pop need than what I took out.

I need to add a couple small Pop buildings so I can add my new building, after which I can remove the small Pop buildings,

Not saying that anything needs to change or is wrong, just wanted to grumble a little...

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
This is your safe space to do so... grumble away :D

m4rt1n

Adept
Something very similar happened to me at the end of the last FA when trying to put all my teleported buildings back, the last one wouldn't place back due to the same issue, luckily for me though I still had a couple of residence left to upgrade and that did it.

m4rt1n

Adept
Mountain Halls also adds to multiply the effect I think, both have similar overviews including % of working population. Both my Abyss and MH are level 31, and both add the same 15% to working population, in my case 179k people x2 currently