• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Greetings!

DeletedUser

Greetings fellow players!

As the elected representative of Feythrîm.... er, scratch that. My name's Valerius, just Valerius. Happened to be the first name that came to mind when I was confronted with the registration for this game to be honest. Sounded fitting for a male Elf with a beard though. (Yeah, I might have to change that avatar of mine here - old habbits die hard).

I like online games, always have ever since I first played Runescape and Tribal Wars way back in the day. Since then I've explored numerous rts and rpg games alike, both online and single player. So why am I here, in Elvenar, you might ask?
The answer is pretty straight forward: I enjoy a good online strategy game, but at the end of the day (or should I say the next morning) I also prefer that what I've built to still be there when I get back to the game. FoE was a great game, and I played it from it's open beta stage up until the implementation of guild wars. After that update the game wasn't quite my cup of tea any more (got a little to competitive and too many good guilds dispersed).

Elvenar has the potential to become the game I had hoped FoE would be. Innogames is a good company from my experience. They make mistakes like everyone else does, but they also learn from them and listen to the community.

So here's to me looking forward to a new grand adventure.
Cheers!

~ Valerius

DeletedUser3

Hi Valerius!

Welcome to Elvenar International :)

Let the adventure begin!

DeletedUser21

Hello Valerius! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

I hope you enjoy this wonderful game as much as I do ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks White Stallion!
Been having a great time playing it these past few days. :)

DeletedUser1038

Ha! Finally got around to changing that avatar. Actually quite happy of how it turned out... :)

Your avatar looks great. I can honestly say I am not feeling any connection to my current question mark avatar.;)