• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Granite mine - not enough storage capacity

DeletedUser2408

Hello there, I am unsure where to go at this point. My granite is greyed out and I cannot collect it. It says "not enough storage capacity". My dwarven portal granite capacity is currently at 17,800 and and my actual stored granite is almost 13K. I tried to upgrade the mine but still get this message. My copper is not at max capacity yet either and I am getting the same message from it when I tried to upgrade.

I have enough resources to upgrade but it is simply not letting me upgrade anything, not even the dwarven portal.

Never mind...It seems it was a bug, I had to close it and reopen the window then it cleared the issue. I am going to leave this up in case someone else has the same issue.

Thanks,

Deb

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
This can indeed sometimes happen. Reloading the game fixes this kind of issues in 9 out of 10 times (though we will still persue the cause of the issue and resolve it).