• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Grand Prizes - Let the players determine the stats on claiming

DeletedUser4193

Right now, every reward building has some rules to undergo before the final stats are determined, like i.e. chapter when it was claimed. The last event also determined the type of stat, let's call that an affix, related to the chapter - so far so good.

Idea:
A far more rewarding way is to insert another step between claiming and placing the building. Here the player actually designs the affixes themselves. Those affixes are influenced i.e. by the size of the building or the chapter and so on. But now u can actually select the stats/ affixes u want on the building. Do u want a pure culture building or a hybrid?

This way it's easily avoidable to create "disaster" buildings like 'the Masquerade' did by default. Also, this creates some individuality and identification.

Creating a building worthy to be called a Grand Prize and a building which u actually need.