• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Goods buttons need to be further apart.

Would it be possible to put the new goods button and the green button on oppositesides of the knowledge points bar. I play on iPad and they are too close together and I keep hitting the wrong button. Just a thought.

Gargon667

Mentor
+1 from fat finger syndrome here

not that I care much where it goes, but bigger or more space between the two would be much appreciated.

There is lots of space to be had between icons, the one between goods and resourcs is the smallest of them all. So the smallest 2 icons are separated by the smallest of all intermediate spaces...

Other bits could easily be shrunk, too. Diamonds have far too much space, abbreviating 16251 to 16k would be perfectly acceptable. I don´t really need the ticks for the KP, a regular number 5/10 would suffice for me. The builders use up too much space, while the "+" next to the builders is completely a waste of space (not like people constantly buy more builders, that should be removed from top row and put into the builder menu)... Just some ideas, if you are looking for more real estate there... but otherwise just redistributing the available space would help already.